Thursday 9 January 2014

OOTD & MINI HAUL!


Happy New Year All!
As this is my first post of the new year, I thought I'd do a 2in1 and put an ootd and a mini haul together :)
OOTD!
So yesterday, I came back to uni after the Christmas break (well not really a 'break' as I was doing coursework & revision) and I put this outfit together...


Here I put this vintage shirt I bought a while ago from a stall in Coventry, only for £5, I know AMAZING!!! Ha, can't say no to a good bargain.. paired with Topshop Joni jeans which I absolutely love!

MINI HAUL!

Now, on to the mini haul.. as you should all know January sales just started and of course I had to treat myself :) So I went shopping and got a few bits..
H&M (Only spent £25 on all 3 items!)

Topshop Joni Jeans

Topshop (Front)
(Back)

No comments:

Post a Comment